Friday, August 20, 2010

If you like sending mail to Zambia, then this post is for you.

Hello everyone! Sorry to be so brief, but i am typing from my phone and have to keep this short. I have received so many inquiries from home regarding what should be sent in care packages, that it was suggested to me that i create a list. I have finally done so, and given it to my mother. Acting as salley's base camp high point care package coordinator, she will dissiminate this information to any eager gift givers. Please email her at mmcessna@gmail.com for suggestions. Currently, i am in training, but will be posted out in a village alone come late sept. To assure items are received prior to then, they will need to be sent by about sept 3rd or 4th. Later packages, however, are also welcomed. This is by no means a plea for gifts, as letters and pictures from home will make me smile even more than if i received the worlds biggest box of hand sanitizer and toilet paper! Love, salley

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps