Sunday, September 26, 2010

PICTURES!!!

The moment you've all been waiting for is here! Keep your fingers crossed as you go to this link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/salleykathryn/20100925ZambiaTraining?authkey=Gv1sRgCOHA4bSW28nKogE&feat=directlink

This is not a complete set of pictures. More are in the process of uploading, so check back later to see the rest!

I am at the Peace Corps house in my province at the moment having a day of rest before we begin major shopping for our sites tomorrow morning. If all goes as planned, I will be posted in my village this Thursday! I hope that during community entry (the first 3 months in my village) I will have time to type up my journal entries from training and come into town at some point and upload them.

Love and miss you lots and lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps