Tuesday, July 20, 2010

BIG Sigh of Relief!

I arrived in Atlanta today for “staging,” Peace Corps pre-departure orientation. I have met some AMAZING people and feel like we have a really great and supportive group. Saying goodbye to my family this morning was very difficult, but meeting people that are feeling exactly as I am has made what could have been a really terrifying day, a really wonderful and relieving experience.

Sorry to be so brief, but I have to get my beauty rest before heading out tomorrow! I will let you know when I arrive on Thursday!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

Here is my first Peace Corps photo!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have a good group. They look nice. Looking forward to your next update!

    ReplyDelete

 
Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps